The Workflow for Deploying the Model
Deploying a model follows this simple process:
- Create a deployment group in your workspace.
- Make sure the nbox package is installed.
- You can load your model with the nbox command.
- Deploy the model to NimbleBox.
- Check the status of your deployment in the dashboard.
- Use the API endpoint and an access key after the successful deployment.
Make sure you have NimbleBox workspace before you deploy. To learn more, see the document create a new workspace. A model that's ready to use or a pre-trained model. Necessary Access Permissions for Deployment. See Roles and Permissions documentation for more information on Roles and Permissions. You must have the nbox package installed.
How to create a new Deployment Group
To create a new group, click the button '+ New Deployment' at the top right on your Deploy page.
Type in the name of your group, and then add a brief description of what the deployment is about (recommended).
Note the deployment id and workspace id in the nbox package for future use.
You must provide a workspace id to deploy a model. If you don't give a deployment id, we will generate a new deployment group with a random id.